Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Groomings are only $15 for Pugs, Frenchies, Boston Terriers, and Bulldogs are only $20 on Tuesdays after 1:00. Just mention the Smooshie Special when scheduling your appointment.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
We have some really cute dog clothes here at Autumglo Pet Boutique. They are clothes that you won't find at the shops around town either. We carefully select these unique pieces so you can have an extensive clothing collection for your favorite pooch.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Wagatha's Gourmet Organic Dog Treats
Wagatha's is a company dedicated to celebrating the relationship of people and their four-legged friends… yes, that’s right… admit it… our dogs are the center of our universe …. There is little we wouldn’t do for their love and affection.
To that end, we have created Wagatha's... gourmet organic dog treats.
Our gourmet dog treats are 100% certified organic, kosher, and lovingly made in the beautiful state of Vermont. We hope you enjoy our site and that your best friend enjoys our premium organic dog treats.
Why Wagatha's Gourmet Organic Dog Biscuits?
We care about your dogs. Our gourmet organic dog biscuits are made with human grade ingredients. You can be confident that you are giving your dog, treats of the highest quality. Wagatha's biscuit testers and tasters would agree.
Our suppliers are the "best in the business", employing extraordinary means to ensure the safety of the ingredients we use.
We do not use wheat gluten in our products.
All of our ingredients used to make Wagatha's gourmet organic dog biscuits are sourced from carefully monitored organic growing areas primarily within North America. Our extra virgin olive oil is from Italy or Spain.
- 100% USDA Certified Organic
- 100% Human Grade Ingredients
- Certified Kosher
- We bake what we sell
Only the best for your best friend...
Ingredients for Wagatha's Dog Biscuits
- Easily Digestible Grains
- Whole spelt flour, oats, barley, and brown rice flour offer the attributes of easy digestibility, fermentable fiber, rich in nutrients, high in protein, and are full of essential vitamins & minerals. These grains are the foundation of our wheat free biscuit varieties.
- Whole-Wheat Flour
- Whole-Wheat Flour is used as a primary ingredient in our "original flavor" biscuits. It is an excellent source of protein and fermentable fiber. The fiber aids in intestinal health and is important for reproduction. We use coarse-ground high-protein flour, which contains the germ and bran. Wheat helps to stimulate liver functions and cleanse toxins from your dog's body. Whole wheat contains B vitamins, folic acid, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc and other minerals.
- Brown Flax Seed
- Rich in Omega 3, flax seed has been shown to possess many qualities that are beneficial for your dog. Good heart health, cancer prevention, healthy skin and coat, are but a few of these benefits.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (the only type of organic olive oil)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil contains the optimal ratio of omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids which play a vital role in healing inflammation, particularly in joints (arthritis), skin (allergies), and intestines (inflammatory bowel disease). Fats are also the most concentrated form of food energy providing your dog twice the energy of proteins or carbohydrates. Essential fatty acids must be added to a dog’s diet because their bodies cannot synthesize them in sufficient amounts. A deficiency of essential fatty acids may result in reduced growth or increased skin problems.
- Sunflower Oil
- Sunflower oil is high in lineolic acid (omega 6), an unsaturated essential fatty acid that plays an important role in the regulation and functioning of every organ and cell in the body. Linoleic acid also helps to balance and heal the immune system as well as reduce inflammatory reactions such as those seen in arthritis and allergic reactions.
- Eggs offer a host of vitamins and minerals beneficial to muscles, coat, skin, and joints. They are also an excellent source of protein, the building blocks of cells, antibodies, hormones, etc. Eggs are essential for growth, reproduction, and maintenance. They also contain essential amino acids, which cannot be synthesized by dogs and must be supplied to their diets.
- Non-Fat Dry Milk
- Milk in moderate amounts, is easily digestible, high in protein and contain amounts of vitamins & minerals that are essential to your dog's healthy diet. Vitamins B, D, and E, are necessary to help strengthen bones, fight anemia, prevent certain forms of dermatitis, and improve muscle actions. Iodine, a major mineral in milk, helps to regulate your dogs metabolism.
- Honey contains many essential nutrients including B-complex vitamins. It helps fight colon cancer, is a natural antiseptic, promotes healing, and is a good source of energy for your dog.
- Garlic is an antioxidant, which in small amounts help fight infection and disease. It is a source of selenium, which aids in proper immune response, can help neutralize free radicals in your dog's body, and minimize the effects of daily stress. Garlic also helps keep your dog’s coat healthy and is a natural repellent of biting insects.
- Sea Salt
- We use a touch of naturally dried sea salt. Small amounts of salt are essential to a dog’s diet. Dogs deficient in salt may exhibit fatigue, decreased water intake, retarded growth, dryness of skin and loss of hair.
Kosher Organic Dog Biscuits
Not only are our ingredients the best, our organic dog biscuits are kosher and are prepared in accordance with all certified Kosher regulations.
Isle of Dogs System
In spite of the amazing virtues which unite all dogs, they are also unique creatures with distinctive personalities, traits, habits, behaviors, and, grooming needs. Just like humans need specific skin or hair care products based on ethnicity, climate, skin profile, etc., so do dogs -- but even more so.
There are some 165 different breeds of dogs recognized by the American Kennel Club (AKC), not to mention mixed breeds or even the so-called designer breeds like the labradoodle or the puggle. Breeds have different coats: coarse, silky, smooth, long, short, etc. (see our section on coats to discover more about their weird and wonderful variety), different dogs within the same breed may well show different skin conditions, live in different climates, have different lifestyles (outdoor vs. indoor), and most certainly be different ages.
Because every dog is unique in its grooming needs, the Isle of Dogs™ Canine Grooming System is specifically designed to treat each dog's unique coat.
The system provides each dog with a combination of the following products that work from the outside in as topical solutions, and from the inside out as supplements. The products are available in a numbering system, to help dog owners best identify the corresponding product for their dog(s):
- Series 00 Puppy Shampoos
- Series 10 Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) Shampoos
- Series 20 Royal Jelly Shampoos
- Series 30 Purpose-Driven Shampoos
- Series 50 Conditioners
- Series 60 Conditioning Sprays
- Series 90 Supplements